Friday, November 5, 2010

WHAT I AM LEARNING IN CLASS

What we are learning in class is that we are learning how to make a mini game.I am learning how to make a game it is really easy we passed step1 and now we are on step 2. What i want to learn in class is how to make the game already. When we first started how to make the carrot game but we are not done with the carrot game we are just finish step 2 i want to make my game already.I want to know how to make a character and the other stuff .What i feel about learning this stuff i really like what we are doing its really fun. Now we are on step 3 we learned how to save are stuff i thought it was going to hard it turned out       easy  .What were my challenges is to finish the mini game, and not to give up, try my best those were my challenges for this week.Were not done with the mini game yet we are just on step 5.I'm going on step 5

No comments:

Post a Comment